Watching the blog grow can be a bit of an obsession! Since the first report at the end 2005, and last year’s birthday report we’ve had another bumper year…
Some of the key statistics are amazing – well I think so anyway! Check out these current figures:
- Over 500,000 (half a million) hits per month. Up from approximately 130,000 hits per month this time last year.
- Over 340 adventure reports in the past twelve months.
- Plus, in those twelve months we’ve had reports from 17 countries (Australia, Canada, China, England, France, Ireland, Isle-of-Man, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, and Wales).
- And crucially (especially for the geeks :geek: ), a Google page rank of 5!
Checking the site every day to see what adventures others might have reported is so exciting. What a great surprise when there’s a new report, it’s almost like you’ve played some small part in, or experienced a little of the adventure too!
Keep visiting. But most of all, get out and have an adventure to keep those reports coming… 😀
Series - Blog Birthday
- WordPress Blog Goes Live!
- The Blog’s Two Years Old
- Blog’s Third Birthday
- Blog’s Fourth Birthday
- Blog: Birthday #5
- Blog Birthday #6
- The Blog’s 7 Year Itch?
- Year 8 of the Blog