I’ve now been in Trujillo for nearly two weeks #ibmcsc peru3.
We’ve been working hard again this week, but there has been a bit of time, well lots of time actually during the long lunches, to relax and enjoy the city.
I caught a cold, but that seems to be on the mend now. I just hope I didn’t spread it around too much.
Here are a few pictures from the last two weeks.
Series - Corporate Service Corps
- Corporate Service Corps – In the beginning I had a plan…
- CSC – From Application to Acceptance
- Team Peru 3: Final Week of Preparation
- Team Peru 3 meet in Trujillo
- Team Peru 3 get down to work – Cámara de Comercio y Producción de La Libertad
- Pyramids in Peru
- Trujillo Montage
- Team Peru 3 visit an Organic Farm
- A ‘Smarter Cities’ Community Day in Trujillo
- A cheeky weekend to Cajamarca
- Our time in Trujillo comes to an end…