Nov 11 21
The Nature Shop have sent me one of their Mountain Hardwear tents to take a peek at…
The LightPath 2 Tent is a fairly easy to pitch tent – using a unique system of hooking the fly and inner sheets together takes a moments thought, but once understood it’s actually very easy and never forgotten, meaning the Lightpath goes up quick, even in nasty weather.
Mountain Hardwear have designed the tent as a lightweight option, perhaps for wild or backpack camping. The tent weighs approximately 1.8kg, so split between two people you’ll appreciate the lightweight design features. There is even a “Superlight” option which pitches the fly only with an optional extra Pitch Light footprint, the packed tent then only weighs 1.4kg.
- Atlas 7001 UL pole system is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilises tent using fewer poles
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets
- Superlight buckles and webbing
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up