Team Peru 3 ( #ibmcsc peru ) have spent the last 3 months getting to know each other and preparing for our assignments in Trujillo, Peru.
We are a diverse team from around the world:
Thankfully, for me, everyone speaks English!
During the last 3 months, combined with our normal day job, we’ve looked at cultural adaptability, international development in emerging markets, team development, consulting skills, media and communication, and how to work with Peruvian organisations. The combined skills of the team has meant we’ve all had something to contribute.
We’ve also been sorting out our logistics: flights, hotels, finances, health and safety, and business visas. My business visa required a trip down to London for an interview at the Consulate of Peru.
With now only a week to go, we are completing our preparation and will be starting to pack. My next blog will be the start of my very long journey.
Series - Corporate Service Corps
- Corporate Service Corps – In the beginning I had a plan…
- CSC – From Application to Acceptance
- Team Peru 3: Final Week of Preparation
- Team Peru 3 meet in Trujillo
- Team Peru 3 get down to work – Cámara de Comercio y Producción de La Libertad
- Pyramids in Peru
- Trujillo Montage
- Team Peru 3 visit an Organic Farm
- A ‘Smarter Cities’ Community Day in Trujillo
- A cheeky weekend to Cajamarca
- Our time in Trujillo comes to an end…