… But the memories will live on for ever.
The final week in Trujillo saw all five teams working frantically to close off presentations and documentation. #ibmcsc peru3
After spending three weeks with our clients, it was now time in our last week to make sure they got true value out of our time with them. Plans were made, actions identified, owners allocated, and documents finally handed over.
Our very final presentation of the week came in the form of a Exec Summary to present back to the rest of the teams, their clients, and most importantly, the Mayor of Trujillo. Being a very busy man, he managed to join us when we had almost finished, and then he stayed with us for about 30 minutes, but it was good to get at least a bit of his time.
But those that work hard also have to party hard, so we also managed a few farewell meals and dances.
We will all have learnt something over our last four weeks, some of which may not come to realisation until we’re home.
What I can definitely say is that we have all come away richer, with a world of new friends. I will miss them all, but thank goodness for the power of the internet to make the world a smaller place.
I’ve attached photos of our first day and our last day.
Patronato Trujillo ¡Ahora!
Belén Hospital of Trujillo
National University of Trujillo
Cámara de Comercio y Producción de La Libertad
Series - Corporate Service Corps
- Corporate Service Corps – In the beginning I had a plan…
- CSC – From Application to Acceptance
- Team Peru 3: Final Week of Preparation
- Team Peru 3 meet in Trujillo
- Team Peru 3 get down to work – Cámara de Comercio y Producción de La Libertad
- Pyramids in Peru
- Trujillo Montage
- Team Peru 3 visit an Organic Farm
- A ‘Smarter Cities’ Community Day in Trujillo
- A cheeky weekend to Cajamarca
- Our time in Trujillo comes to an end…